PicoScope 4823 Datasheet
The PicoScope 4823 is the world’s first high-speed, high-resolution, 8-channel automotive oscilloscope, and is fast enough for CAN, CAN FD, and FlexRay including serial data decoding. It is ready-configured for automotive probes and includes more than 150 Guided tests, plus access to thousands of comparisons in the Pico waveform library which now supports 8 channels.
For experienced oscilloscope users involved in training, vehicle design and complex diagnostics the 8 channel PicoScope 4823 may be a suitable choice. Rather than floating grounds which require a ground connection per channel the 4823 has common grounds which are protected by self resetting fuses. This means that you do not need one ground per channel which can be a real time saver when connecting up lots of channels. The common ground design limits the maximum input range of the 4823 to 50V (protected to 100V) so attenuators will be required when measuring voltage signals from inductive components such as injectors and primary ignition.
PicoScope 4823 quotation today.
Vehicle Diagnostics Kits
(All trademarks acknowledged) E. & O. E.
The PicoScope 4823 is a low-cost, portable solution for multi-input applications. With 8 high-resolution, high-speed analog channels you have a perfect solution for a range of diagnostic needs such as:
- V6/V8 Cam timing (4/6 cams plus crank, and sometimes a WPS), and VVT timing systems.
- Trucks, construction and agriculture equipment that typically requires a mix of electrical and hydraulic measurements on multiple valves simultaneously to diagnose problems with system interaction.
- Full system diagnosis on components (including power, ground, signals, current)
- Diagnosing faults on multiple serial busses (CAN, CAN FD, LIN, FlexRay)
PicoScope 4823 Oscilloscope Features
- 8 channels
- 12-bit resolution
- 20 MHz bandwidth
- 256 MS buffer memory
- Full support in PicoScope Automotive software and waveform library
- Comprehensive range of filters and triggers
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface
Ask for PicoScope 4823 detailed specification.